It's in the Water

Baaaa dump.

Baaaaa dump.

Baa dump.
Baa dump.
Baa dump.

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump! 


Something was in the water. Now it's in my belly. At least, that's how everyone says it happens. Right now it's about the size of a raspberry and has webbed feet. ;)

Yes, ladies and gentlemen...the moment you've all been waiting for (some for over 6 years)...announced on the eve of the 2015 new year...premiering in August 2015...........Jeff, Amy, and Bump!.....Baby Bump that is.

That's sort of strange for me to think about. I never really expected to have kids. Truthfully, didn't want them up until a deep change of heart in 2013/2014. Those were Creator's molding times in my life and in my faith. Regardless, Jeff and I had decided to wait until the five year mark (at the earliest) to even consider the parenting life. 

So here we are now. Er, me most specifically doing the busy work - but with Jeff by my side as excited as a hubby should be. He's very cute in his impatience to get to my first doctor's appointment. Which by the time you read this will have already occurred. I am currently 8 weeks pregnant. I'm not sick. I don't look any different yet. But I sure do have to pee every 5 minutes. I eat more but I'm not adopting this whole "eat for two" idea. Pregnant people only need about 300 more calories than they normally eat. Oddly enough I quite enjoy fruits and veggies over sweets these days. If you know me well, that should be very surprising. However, my appetite is often squelched by my heightened sense of smell. Particularly when Jeff is being a stinker while I'm nearby. He says it's my super power because I can smell even the most minuscule of his farts. Joy....

I suppose that's all for now. I will end this with a couple points for the future:

1. I, personally, will do my best to ask for help or advice if/when needed or wanted.

2. I vow not to become the person who over communicates in any way about our child's pooping frequency when the time of diapers is upon us. 


Thank you in advance for all of your support! HAPPY NEW YEAR, BABY!....






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Need a Vacation from Our Vacation!

My hover craft is full of eels!

Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?