Let's be friends
As I may have mentioned in previous posts, or not, I have made it a goal of mine to make friends. And it has been one of the best decisions I've made since we've moved. I have come to know my neighbors and some other ladies well. They are all around good people that just make me happy to be around. And then I catch myself thinking, "when will they move or not be around me anymore"? I suppose it just comes with the territory. And while I don't know how long I'll be able to see these new friends of mine on a regular basis, I find comfort in knowing that at least one or two are willing to always make the effort along with me to keep the friendship connected. Be it near or far, I do not want to not know those whom I've met that make me smile and feel the way I do. Like I said, just good good people. Through them, I have had the opportunity to be silly, creative, real, and me without feeling judged. And not that I normally feel judged with my "old friends", if you will...but I think the newness of getting to know someone with similar (or different) interests is exciting and often inspiring to keep me looking outside my comfort zone. I'm hoping the holiday events around here (whatever they are) will be worth doing with friends! AND Honey has even made new friend. His name is Optimus. Yes, like Optimus Prime. He is a tall, handsome dog for her to be running around with ;)
When I'm not with friends I'm usually cleaning, working on some project or Pinteresting for a new project. I've even turned some of my new friends on to it and they're happily pinning away as well!
So there's my short update for you. (Whoever you are) My friends are awesome!
When I'm not with friends I'm usually cleaning, working on some project or Pinteresting for a new project. I've even turned some of my new friends on to it and they're happily pinning away as well!
So there's my short update for you. (Whoever you are) My friends are awesome!
Comments
Post a Comment